Join the Office Team
Customer Service Administrator | Rydale Clothing
|Salary||£4.05 to £7.50 / hr|
|Working Hours||Part Time|
Be part of our exciting expansion into online retail!
Seasonal Temporary Part Time Contract 20hrs over 5 days per week. May 2017 to January 2018 (additional hours may be required during busy periods)
Must be flexible and available between 8am and 5.30pm and plus Saturdays on a rota basis.
We require an enthusiastic and dynamic individual who prides themselves on delivering professional customer service in a rapidly growing online retail business.
The job role:
Customer Relations & Administration
- Responding to customer queries via email & phone.
- Be responsible for issuing refunds & resends where appropriate.
- Use our stock control system to assist with product based queries.
Training will be provided.
- Use effective correspondence to deliver a prompt service.
- Issue web orders to our warehouse team.
- Returns process- training given.
Your Skills and Abilities
- People and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent grammar, spelling and attention to detail.
- The ability to understand others and be understood.
- Computer literacy.
- Operate our stock control system (training provided)
- Understand the world of retail.
Other duties may include occasional tasks of packing products and dealing with couriers.
Staff Discount after a 6 week induction period
Please send your CV and covering letter/email to: email@example.com