Join the Warehouse Team
Temporary Warehouse Operatives
|Salary||£4.05 to £7.50 / hr|
|Working Hours||Part Time|
Yorkshire Trading Company are a growing family-owned business with 26 stores throughout Yorkshire, Lincolnshire & the North East, a busy eCommerce operation and Outdoor Events teams who trade nationwide.
We are looking to recruit some Warehouse Operators for our busy winter season.
Duties will include:
- Picking orders for our retails stores and/or Outdoor Events Team
- Packing Orders for our busy eCommerce operation
- Locating stock in our racks
- Pricing Stock
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of vehicles
- Maintaining standards by keeping the warehouse in a clean and tidy condition
- Methodical and accurate with an excellent attention to detail
- Flexible and hardworking with a willingness to adapt to changing circumstances
- Thrive in a fast paced working environment
Previous experience of warehouse work would be advantageous but is not essential as training will be given. If you have a first class work ethic you will quickly be able to develop the skills needed to succeed in this role. A current Fork Lift licence would also be an advantage but is also not essential.
Though initially a temporary position, this is an excellent opportunity for a determined, capable and loyal person to develop within our successful, growing family firm and create for themselves a well-respected role in our business.
Please send your CV and covering letter/email to: email@example.com