Next Day Dispatch
Low Cost Delivery
Free Click & Collect
- An effective enviromentally friendly alternative solution to burning logs and coal
- Ideal for fireplace's, stoves, BBQ's or camping, Easy & fun to use
- Save money by making your own logs for free fuel
- The paper briquettes burn easily eliminating the need for fire lighters or BBQ fuel
- Each briquette burns steadily for upto 2 hours with minimum ash
An effective enviromentally friendly alternative solution to burning logs and coal. By Recycling your free newspapers and waste paper you can have free fuel. Paper bricks can burn for as long as logs, saving you money.
Easy to use, simply soak waste paper in water, fill the log maker as per the instructions and press down on the handle to remove the water. Leave to dry. You then have lightweight paper bricks that burn slowly and can last up to 2 hours with minimum ash
The average household throws out over 500kg of paper and cardboard each year. When paper is compressed into briquettes it can efficiently burn as well as store bought briquettes or wood logs.
Manufactured from heavy duty steel to withstand the pressure of compressing the wet paper. Made of strong metal, and with a carrying handle, this briquette holder keeps your briqettes neat and tidy and ready for use.