Next Day Dispatch
Low Cost Delivery
Free Click & Collect
Clash of the bakers is the title of this wonderful jigsaw from Jan Van Haasteren and you're sure to find this puzzle extremely enjoyable while laughing at all of the individual illustrations. This jigsaw captures a scene in a busy kitchen, but as with every Jan van Haasteren puzzle, not all will be going to go to plan. Deep within the puzzle, you can spot some strange things happening in the puzzle, such as a penguin in a freezer.
This 1000 piece Jan van Haasteren jigsaw puzzle is the perfect starter for puzzlers who may have never pieced together a JVH jigsaw puzzle before - or it is a nice addition to loyal JVH fans puzzle themes. This 1500 pieced puzzle has been produced with the highest quality of cardboard, allowing for every jigsaw piece to maintain its shape and create a poster-like finish to be enjoyed.
- A 1500 piece jigsaw puzzle
- Hilarious illustration of ‘The Clash of the Bakers’
- The puzzle image has been produced by the talented and popular artist Rob Derks
- The jigsaw puzzle has been produced using high-quality cardboard
- The completed puzzle measures 90 x 60cm (approximately)