Next Day Dispatch
Low Cost Delivery
Free Click & Collect
You're always going to find the Jan Van Haasteren puzzles extremely enjoyable while laughing at the illustrations and this South Pole Expedition jigsaw puzzle doesn't disappoint.
In this illustration, the finished jigsaw captures an Antarctic adventure in which local wildlife has claimed the camp as their own, with penguins marching over everything in their path as seals, seagulls and even snowmen Like all JVH puzzles, not everything is going to be plan with characters and situations that many of us would all find all too familiar.
- A 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
- A side-splitting illustration of a disorderly ‘South Pole Expedition’
- Illustrated by the talented and popular JVH artist, Rob Derks
- Produced using high quality recycled board
- The completed puzzle measures 68 x 49cm (approximately)