Next Day Dispatch
Low Cost Delivery
Free Click & Collect
For those looking for support to achieve good overall health, these one-a-day multivitamin and Iron tablets contain 12 essential vitamins to help you. The carefully created formula provides 100% NRV of your daily Iron intake for every vitamin in each tablet, working to help create red blood cells and reduce feelings of tiredness and fatigue.
Including vitamins A, B, C, and D, these multivitamins help to support and maintain normal vision, energy production, a healthy immune system, and strong bones and teeth.
Suitable for both men and women of all ages, these one-a-day tablets have benefits for vegetarians, menstruating women, athletes, and those on a reduced-calorie diet.
- 90 tablets
- 12 essential vitamins in each tablet
- 100% NRV intake of Iron
- Includes vitamins A, B, C, and D
- Vegetarian friendly
Consult your doctor or health practitioner before taking. As a retailer and not the manufacturer, we cannot take responsibility for any side effects or adverse reactions.
- Ingredients: Bulking Agents (Calcium Carbonate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Ascorbic Acid, Ferrous Fumarate, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Nicotinamide, Modified Maize Starch, Calcium Pantothenate, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Pyridoxine HCl, Thiamine HCl, Riboflavin, Retinyl Acetate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin
- Suggested use: Swallow one tablet daily, with food or as advised by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed the stated daily intake.
- Caution: Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Not suitable for children under the age of 12. If pregnant, breastfeeding or on medication, please consult a health professional before use. Discontinue use and seek medical advice if adverse reactions occur. This product contains Iron which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. This product contains Vitamin A – Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant, except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place out of the sight and reach of children.