Next Day Dispatch
Low Cost Delivery
Free Click & Collect
Omega-3 fatty acids are vital to help support good health, heart and brain function, and vision. Fish oil is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, including eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). As our bodies are unable to produce EPA and DHA independently, these fatty acids have to come from food or supplements like these.
The average consumption of oily fish in the UK is, currently, below the recommended requirements for omega-3 intake across all age groups. Perfect for people who don't like the taste of oily fish, just one tablet a day can help you to get the omega-3 fatty acids that you need without having to eat the foods that you struggle with.
- 90 tablets
- Source of omega-3
- Contains eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- Contains vitamin E
- Please note, this product contains a fishy odour
Consult your doctor or health practitioner before taking. As a retailer and not the manufacturer, we cannot take responsibility for any side effects or adverse reactions.
Fish Oil (18% EPA, 12% DHA), Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols)
- Suggested use: Swallow one softgel capsule daily, with food or as advised by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed the stated daily intake.
- Caution: Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Not suitable for children under the age of 12. If pregnant, breastfeeding or on medication, please consult a health professional before use. Discontinue use and seek medical advice if adverse reactions occur. This product is not suitable for vegetarians.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place out of the sight and reach of children.