Next Day Dispatch
Low Cost Delivery
Free Click & Collect
This one-a-day multivitamin tablet has been specifically formulated to help support women's health and wellbeing. With 23 different vitamins and minerals in every single tablet, these multivitamin tablets can be used by women of all ages in order to help support their bodies on the daily.
With vitamins C and D included to help with strong bones and teeth alongside having a healthy immune system, you will be able to go about your day safe in the knowledge that you are aiding your body in working to its full potential.
Having Magnesium in each tablet will help to reduce tiredness, whilst Zinc helps to maintain healthy hair, skin, and nails.
- 30 tablets
- 23 vitamins and minerals in every tablet
- Helps to support women's health and wellbeing
- Vegetarian friendly
Consult your doctor or health practitioner before taking. As a retailer and not the manufacturer, we cannot take responsibility for any side effects or adverse reactions.
- Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Ascorbic Acid, Ferrous Fumarate, Maltodextrin, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Modified Maize Starch, Nicotinamide, Tablet Coating (HPMC), Zinc Oxide, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Talc), Calcium Pantothenate, Colours (Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides), Manganese Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Humectant (Glycerol), Pyridoxine HCl, Thiamine HCl, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Retinyl Acetate, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Molybdate, Phytomenadione, Biotin, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin
Suggested use: Swallow one tablet daily, with food or as advised by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed the stated daily intake.
- Caution: Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Not suitable for children under the age of 12. If pregnant, breastfeeding or on medication, please consult a health professional before use. Discontinue use and seek medical advice if adverse reactions occur. This product contains Iron which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. This product contains Vitamin A – Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant, except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place out of the sight and reach of children.