Next Day Dispatch
Low Cost Delivery
Free Click & Collect
Make meeting the daily recommended amounts of vitamins C and D3 easier than ever with these orange flavoured chewable tablets.
Help to keep up the healthy functioning of your body with these vitamin C tablets. As an essential nutrient and natural antioxidant needed to support your skin, bones, teeth, and gums, this high strength formula provides 625% NRV of vitamin C to aid you on a daily basis. For comparison, one medium orange will contain around 78% of a person's recommended vitamin C intake. As vitamin C is water soluble and only stored in the body in small amounts, it is important to have a regular intake of it to help keep up your body's normal functions.
Vitamin D is a vital vitamin that helps to support the body's immune system alongside helping to maintain the health and function of bones, teeth, and muscles. Each tablet contains 1,000 IU of the vitamin D3, the same variation of vitamin D that bodies make in response to natural sunlight. During the winter months, we are exposed to much less sunshine as a result of the reduced daylight hours, and colder temperatures calling for more skin to be covered for warmth. Taking vitamin D3 supplements can help to keep the body on track all of the way through winter, with not many foods containing a natural resource of vitamin D3.
- 90 tablets
- Provides 625% of the recommended NRV of vitamin C
- Provides 500% of the recommended NRV of vitamin D3
- Vegetarian friendly
- Please note that this chewable vitamin is not a gummy product
Consult your doctor or health practitioner before taking. As a retailer and not the manufacturer, we cannot take responsibility for any side effects or adverse reactions.
- Ingredients: Bulking Agent (Sorbitol), Sodium Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Modified Maize Starch, Sweetener (Sucralose), Flavouring, Cholecalciferol
Suggested use: Chew one tablet daily, with food or as advised by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed the stated daily intake.
- Caution: Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Not suitable for children under the age of 12. If pregnant, breastfeeding or on medication, please consult a health professional before use. Discontinue use and seek medical advice if adverse reactions occur. Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place out of the sight and reach of children.