Next Day Dispatch
Low Cost Delivery
Free Click & Collect
Specifically formulated for the nutritional needs of children over the age of 4, each tablet is packed with 14 vitamins and minerals to support health, growth, and development.
Getting children to take their tablets isn't always an easy feat, so with this in mind, Millions & Millions have made the tablets chewable and bursting with tropical flavour. Staying healthy has never been so tasty!
Every tablet contains Iodine to support children's normal growth, and Iron to contribute to their cognitive development. With vitamins D and B included in every chewable tablet, you can help your child to keep up a healthy immune system, normal bone growth, and reduce their tiredness and fatigue.
All vitamins and minerals contained in these tablets provide 50% NRV to support your healthy, growing children.
- 60 tablets
- Tropical flavoured
- For ages 4 and over
- Vegetarian friendly
- Please note that this vitamin chewable is not a gummy product
Consult your doctor or health practitioner before taking. As a retailer and not the manufacturer, we cannot take responsibility for any side effects or adverse reactions.
- Ingredients: Bulking Agent (Sorbitol), Ascorbic Acid, Iron Pyrophosphate, Maltodextrin, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Nicotinamide, Modified Maize Starch, Acidity Regulator (Trisodium Citrate), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Tricalcium Phosphate), Zinc Oxide, Sodium Ascorbate, Calcium Pantothenate, Sweetener (Sucralose), Pyridoxine HCl, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Flavouring, Retinyl Acetate, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin
- Suggested use: Children over 4 years of age, chew one tablet daily (not gummy), with food or as advised by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed the stated daily intake.
- Caution: Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not give to children under 4 years of age due to choking hazards. If pregnant, breastfeeding or on medication, please consult a health professional before use. Discontinue use and seek medical advice if adverse reactions occur. This product contains Iron which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. This product contains Vitamin A – Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant, except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic. Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place out of the sight and reach of children.