Next Day Dispatch
Low Cost Delivery
Free Click & Collect
Vitamin D is a vital vitamin that helps to support the body's immune system alongside helping to maintain the health and function of bones, teeth, and muscles. Each tablet contains 1,000 IU of the vitamin D3, the same variation of vitamin D that bodies make in response to natural sunlight. During the winter months, we are exposed to much less sunshine as a result of the reduced daylight hours, and colder temperatures calling for more skin to be covered for warmth. Taking vitamin D3 supplements can help to keep the body on track all of the way through winter, with not many foods containing a natural resource of vitamin D3.
- 90 tablets
- Contains the form of vitamin D (D3) that the body naturally creates as a reaction to sunlight
- Contains 1,000 IU of vitamin D3
- Vegetarian friendly
Consult your doctor or health practitioner before taking. As a retailer and not the manufacturer, we cannot take responsibility for any side effects or adverse reactions.
- Ingredients: Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Maltodextrin, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Cholecalciferol
Suggested use: Swallow one tablet daily, with food or as advised by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed the stated daily intake.
- Caution: Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Not suitable for children under the age of 12. If pregnant, breastfeeding or on medication, please consult a health professional before use. Discontinue use and seek medical advice if adverse reactions occur.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place out of the sight and reach of children.