Next Day Dispatch
Low Cost Delivery
Free Click & Collect
The Roseclear ultra concentrate is a 3 in 1 treatment that rids and protects your roses from all common pests and diseases. The rose clear ultra is a new generation dual systemic insecticide and fungicide for use on roses and other flowering plants. It treats and prevents further outbreaks of the three common fungal afflictions to affect roses blackspot, rust and powdery mildew.
Roseclear ultra concentrate contains active ingredients that will protect your plants from pests and diseases for up to 3 weeks. It's safe for most species and various plants and is fast acting with results in as little as 24 hours and prevents further attacks for up to four weeks. This 200 ml bottle of concentrate makes up to 10 L RoseClear Ultra.
Where/How do I use it?
- Apply to roses or ornamental plants at the first sign of disease or aphid attack
- Use measuring cap to add 20ml of RoseClear Ultra for each litre of water in a pressure sprayer
- Spray evenly, to wet upper and lower surfaces of leaves - avoid drift onto food crops
- If disease is established, spray at intervals of 14 days - otherwise, repeat at 21-28 day intervals
- Systmic insecticide and fungicide with 3-in-1 action
- Kills systemically and on contact
- Kills aphids
- Controls blackspot, powdery mildew and rust
- Protects for up to four weeks to prevent further attacks