Next Day Dispatch
Low Cost Delivery
Free Click & Collect
HG silicon seal remover has been specially developed to remove silicon seals from surfaces such as: stainless steel, enamel, various sorts of plastic, ceramic, sealed or non-porous natural stone and other similar materials. HG silicon seal remover has a pleasant odour, is easy to apply and will not damage the surfaces mentioned above. Traces of numerous other sorts of seals such as acrylic, butylene and universal seals can also be removed with HG silicon seal remover.
How do you use HG silicon seal remover?
Follow the steps below for correct use of HG silicon seal remover. We advise you to first test the silicone remover in a small, inconspicuous place. Do not use this silicone remover on porous surfaces. Make sure the surface is completely dry before applying new sealant after using the silicone sealant remover.
- Use a knife to cut away the sealant as close to the surface as possible.
- Carefully cover the sealant that must not be removed with tape.
- Apply HG silicon seal remover liberally to the sealant remnants with the included brush. Leave to work for 15 minutes.
- Remove the sealant remnants with the included spatula. Is this still difficult? Then let the sealant remover work longer.
- Carefully remove the remaining silicone sealant remover with water or with a nailbrush or clean cloth.
- Repeat the treatment if necessary.