Next Day Dispatch
Low Cost Delivery
Free Click & Collect
Sunday Lunch is part of the Wasgji retro mystery collection to celebrate the incredibly popular Wasgij jigsaw puzzle brand. This jigsaw is the fifth Wasgij Original puzzle that was ever produced and has been re-released in a special edition Retro range. Wasgij Mystery is the ‘What happens next?’ puzzle concept where puzzlers have to use their imagination and the clues provided to piece together what happens next.
This jigsaw features a busy restaurant with hungry customers waiting as the waitresses are rushed off their feet as they try and meet the demands of the frustrated guests. Something is about to spoil their meal experience and leave the guests with an unpleasant taste in their mouth, can you guess what happens next?
- A 1000-piece Wasgij jigsaw puzzle
- The Wasgij Mystery concept is where you must piece together what happens next in the scene
- Illustrated by the original Wasgij artist Graham Thompson
- The puzzle has been produced using high-quality recycled board
- The finished puzzle measures 68 x 49cm (approximately)